It's fun, it's micro, it's XRAY.
The new XRAY M18 is a unique 1/18 micro-sized, shaft-drive 4WD model racing car that is the epitome of a high-performance micro racing car. The M18 offers highest performance, responsive handling, and traditionally exceptional XRAY quality, engineering, and design.
The superb craftsmanship and attention to detail are clearly evident everywhere on the M18... the high performance 4WD drive shaft drivetrain... the well thought out chassis layout... the fully-independent suspension... the smooth flowing design of every part.
• 1/18 professional 4WD shaft-drive micro car
• high competition micro car with highest performance
• racing characteristics of 1/10 touring cars
• ultra low center-of-gravity (CG)
• maximum drivetrain efficiency
• drivetrain includes 16 high-speed ball-bearings for maximum efficiency and speed
• fully independent front and rear suspension
• front and rear gear differentials
• adjustable shock position for damping adjustment
• coil-over shocks for precise chassis handling
• adjustable body posts
• easily-adjustable motor mount
• chassis accommodates 4 or 5 batteries (2/3A cells), or 6 batteries (optional)
• front width: adjustable 98~101mm
• rear width: adjustable 104~107mm
• length: 215mm
• wheelbase: 149mm
• front/rear camber: -1° (preset)
• caster: 12° (preset)
• front toe: 0.5° toe-out preset (adjustable option)
• rear toe: 4° toe-in preset (adjustable option)
• downstops: front/rear downstops preset (adjustable option)
• ride height: 3~4mm
• weight; 175g
• approx. running weight; 390g
• set of rubber tires + XRAY micro wheels, adjustable track-width
• 1/18 micro body 150mm
• front foam bumper
• pinion set
• BONUS: great Hudy 3.0mm screwdriver for kit assembly
• radio system (transmitter and receiver)
• steering servo, motor
• battery pack (5 cell)
• speed controller and charger
Uses any standard micro parts and standard micro electronics:
• 150mm micro bodies
• standard micro wheels and tires
• standard micro motors
• standard or micro electronics
• micro steering servo recommended
Molded plastic drive shafts with universal joints.
Front and rear ultra-smooth gear differentials with composite outdrives.
Drive train includes 16 high speed ball-bearings which are degreased and light oiled for maximum drive train efficiency.
The 4-wheel fully independent suspension uses upper and lower A-arms in front and rear.
The Xray M18 has ultra low center of gravity ( CG ).
Adjustable shock position for easy damping adjustment.
Coil-over shocks for precise chassis handling.
Simple yet extremely effective precision steering system.
Flat-piece composite chassis is ultra-smooth with countersunk screws and a molded-in center spine to increase the chassis' rigidity for precise handling.
Front down-stops is preset but can be also easily adjustable. Front down-stop is adjusted only on front upper arms.
Rear down-stops is preset but can be also easily adjustable. Rear down-stop is adjusted only on rear lower arms.
Body posts are easily adjustable in front and in rear of the car.
The motor mount is extremely easily adjustable, loosen two screws from the bottom of the chassis and slide the mount for different pinions. The motor mount accomodates standard stock and modified micro motors.
Adjustable track-width is done through sliding the outer wheel onto inner rim.
The high-density front foam bumper protects the front of the car.
The front upper arms have preset 12° caster for extremely comfortable and easy handling of the car. For agressive high competition racing different caster arms are available.
CNC machined 4mm aluminum drive shaft is notched at each end to fit perfectly into the input cup of each differential.
The 36-tooth spur gear is mounted directly on the drive shaft in front of the rear differential.
Set of 4 different pinions included. Molded composite pinion set includes 17T, 19T, 21T, 23T pinions.
150mm clear Lexan micro body included in the kit. Body cutting and painting is required. Window masks and body stickers included. Body type may vary and maybe different from the photo.
Chassis accomodates 4 or 5 batteries (2/3A), optional chassis for 6 cells.
Great BONUS - Free Hudy Phillips Screwdriver for complete kit assembly.
Rubber tires with inserts are included in the kit, front and rear.