RULE THE ROOST
WITH THE HPI CRAWLER KING!
Take on any terrain with the all-wheel drive, mighty Crawler King! Fitted with waterproof components, full-time 4WD and super-tough straight axles, the Crawler King can get over the steepest rocks and ford deep streams without breaking a sweat!
The tough, ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis is narrow so it can squeeze through the narrowest openings as it's climbing, while the articulated suspension design allows the solid axles to rotate to extreme angles. This gives the Rover tires at all four corners the grip and traction needed to pull the Crawler King up impossibly steep angles. The battery is secured in the front of the chassis, above the front axle, to give the Crawler King the best possible weight distribution, and enclosed receiver box let you take the truck through mud and across streams without worry.
The Crawler King is topped with an awesome 1979 Ford F-150 body for a fantastic retro scale look. Finishing off the Crawler King are beadlock-style wheels and the awesome-looking Rover tires.
- Durable Crawler King design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Unique 1979 Ford F-150 body
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Enclosed receiver box protects from the elements
- Forward-mounted battery for ideal weight distribution
- Real off-road truck suspension design
- Authentic straight-axle design
- Super-strong universal driveshafts
- HPI 55-turn crawling motor installed
- LiPo-compatible SC-3SWP2 waterproof speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & 6-cell NiMH
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Grippy Championship-winning Rover crawler tires
- Bronze 8-spoke beadlock style wheels
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Universal-fit body mounts allow huge range of optional bodies to fit
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica 1979 Ford F-150 pick-up truck body
Length: 431.8mm (17in)
Width: 297.2mm (11.7in)
Height: 254mm (10in)
Wheelbase: 238.8mm (9.4in)
Tires: 135mm x 69mm (5in x 3in)
Suspension Travel: 152.4mm (6in)